Hello Fellow Readers!
Today I wanted to introduce a different type of post than what I have done before. I have decided to do posts that will contain lists of books that are a retelling of a certain story. I absolutely love retellings of stories, because you get to relive the story over and over again. I decided to start with retellings of Pride and Prejudice being that it is one of my favorite stories. Some of these books on this list that I got from Goodreads I haven’t read yet, but they are definitely going to be on my reading list!
Let the list begin!
- Pride and Prejudice and Passports: A Modern Retelling by Corrie Garret
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz
- On Equal Ground by Elizabeth Adams
- First and Then by Emma Mills
- Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Mr. Darcy’s Diary by Amanda Grange
- Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith, and Jane Austen
- Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London