Happy Tuesday Readers!
So I have some amazing news! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow blogger, Charli Dee. I decided to start my own blog last year in October, and to be nominated for this amazing award is such an honor! I want to say a huge thank you to Charli for nominating me! I can’t tell you how much this means to me! Please go check out Charli’s amazing blog that can be found at: https://lifewithcharli.home.blog/
About the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers to recognize new upcoming blogs.
1.Thank the nominator, and provide an link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers for the award (this award is for new and upcoming bloggers)
4. Come with 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
Here are the questions that were asked of me, along with my answers!
1. What your favorite color?
My favorite color is and always will be blue.
2. What’s your favorite snack to eat?
This is a tough one, but I would have to say my favorite snack is Ruffles potato chips.
3. Do you like salty treats or do you have more of a sweet tooth?
I definitely have more of a sweet tooth, contrary to the above answer lol.
4. What’s your favorite music genre?
I love a variety of music, but I find myself listening to more Disney songs and musical songs than anything.
5. Do you like taking risks or do you prefer playing it safe?
I would rather play it safe, however I am trying to come out of my comfort zone, so I can be a little more adventurous.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am definitely an introvert.
7. How do you get inspiration for blog posts?
I would say that my inspiration comes from other bloggers, and the books that I read.
8. How would you improve your blog moving forward?
I am going to try to change the layout of my blog, and add more book recommendations. What I have found out is that when I do a post with book recommendations on a certain topic, I get more traffic, which I need on my blog.
9. How did you choose your blog niche?
I chose to do a book blog, because I love to read books and I love sharing my favorite books with other people. I have found that there are a lot of book blogs out there, and it has made me want to do things to make my blog stand out. I also feel like my review of a book can help someone find their next favorite, and plus the authors need the recognition of having their books read.
10. What’s your favorite tv show?
My favorite TV show oh lord, I have so many, but right now I would have to say FBI.
11. Can you play an instrument?
Let’s just say I tried to play the flute in High School, and ya it sounded like a dead animal, lol.
Choosing the 11 nominees is not an easy task, because there are so many amazing blogs out there. But you have to nominate 11 new bloggers, and my nominees are below, along with their websites:
- Kate Eschbach: http://songskatesang.com/blog/
- Nicola: https://aramblingcollective.wordpress.com
- AimmeTalksBooks: https://aimeetalksbooks908635513.wordpress.com/
- Chunky Cookiez: https://cookiezmeltdown.wordpress.com/
- Steve: The (other) C Word: https://www.othercword.com/
- Lifestyle of Lauren: https://www.lifestyleoflauren.org/
- EmahPurpleWriter: https://emahpurplewriter.wordpress.com/
- Journey in Bookland: https://journeyinbookland.wordpress.com/
- May: Hawthorn Book Reviews https://hawthornbookreviews.com/
- The Bookwormery: https://orlando-books.blog/
- Helly: http://fledglingflamingos.co.uk/
These are the questions I pose to you all!
- Where have you always wanted to travel to?
- If you could have dinner with one celebrity, alive or dead who would you chose?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What made you decide you wanted to start your blog?
- If you could give advice to a new blogger, what would you tell them?
- Do you prefer: Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Did you play any sports growing up or currently play sports?
- If you could learn one language, what would it be?
- What food is your guilty pleasure?
I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know ya’ll better!