So I have looked into doing Reading Challenges that our out there, but none of them have really jumped out at me to do, so I decided to create my own. I am going to try to do this challenge as well, and make it to where it will get me out of my comfort zone and get me reading more. I have a lot of books on my book shelf and my Kindle that I haven’t read, and I figured this is a good way to do it. You don’t have to do this challenge if you don’t want to, I just figured I would go ahead and put it on here in case someone would like to do it as well!
Let’s get this reading challenge started!
- Read a book that was recommend by a friend, family member, or a fellow blogger
- Read a book that has been on your shelf for a while that you just haven’t read yet
- Read a classic book that you haven’t read before
- Read an Agatha Christie book
- Read a poetry book
- Read a Biography
- Read a book that has been made into a movie and will come out this year
- Read a book with magic in it
- Read a book by a debut author
- Read a book that is a fairytale retelling
- Read a book that was released this year
- Read a paranormal romance
- Read a banned book
- Read a book that you read for required school reading
- Read a book that you previously abandoned or stopped reading
- Read a book that other people have read but you haven’t
- Read a book that won a Goodreads choice awards
- Read a book by an author who’s first name starts with a J
- Read a book that was self-published
- Read a book that is in the mystery genre
If you decided to do the challenge, I would love to know what books you read. I am going to do the challenge and will let ya’ll know about the books I read once I finish it. If you know any books that you would like to recommend me to read, please feel free to comment below!
Go on a reading adventure my fellow Book Worms!