Happy Thursday Everyone!
So three months ago I joined the Owl Crate community and have enjoyed opening every box. I decided that I would start sharing the boxes with you as I get them from here on out, starting with this month’s box. I will warn you if you are a subscriber to Owl Crate, and you haven’t opened it yet, than you may not want to read this post, because I will be showing everything that was in the box and telling you what it was.
Let’s get to un-boxing!
The theme for this month’s box was Tournaments and Trials, so what better book to include than…..
Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim!
The books that are included have special covers than the original and they are only available in the Owl Crate boxes. This book they changed the title and the spin of the cover to gold.
The other items in the box included items inspired by The Selection, The Hunger Games, The Night Circus, A Gathering of Shadows, Harry Potter, and a special pin designed to go along with Spin the Dawn.
- The lanyard that was inspired by The Selection was created by Four Seasons Fox
- The canvas coin purse was inspired by The Hunger Games created by Kit Cronk Studio
- A 300 piece jigsaw puzzle inspired by The Night Circus created by Holly Dunn Design
- A deck of cards inspired by A Gathering of Shadows created by Nicole Deal, Gina Hilton, Marianne Martin, Diana Dworak, and Michelle Gray
- A ceramic mug inspired by Harry Potter created by Cara Kozik
- The enamel pin inspired by Spin the Dawn was created by Dust and Pages
I absolutely have loved every box that I have received from Owl Cart and look forward to what the next month’s will have in store for me. I like seeing the items that they create and the books that they send you. They also provide you with next month’s theme and provides you with some hints on what inspired the items that they will be sending as well.
If you are looking to subscribe to a book box that you receive monthly than this is a very good one! Go read and go on a new adventure my fellow readers!