So I had so much fun last week doing the Hamilton Book Tag, that I decided to dig in the internet and find another one that looked fun. I came across The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt tag when I came across a post that The Book Nut did and thought this was really interesting. You can find The Book Nut’s answers to this tag at https://booklovingnut.com/2014/11/21/bookshelf-scavenger-hunt-tag/.
Let the hunt begin!
1. Find an author name or title with a Z in it.
The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
2. Find a classic.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Find a book with a key on it.
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
My Belle and Beast Statues
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
My first edition of Swan Song published in 1928 by John Galsworthy
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
Splintered by A.G. Howard
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
Wolves and Roses by Christina Bauer
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
The Mummy by Anne Rice
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
Romanov by Nadine Brandes
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
The Dairy of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
The Vampire wants a wife by Andie M. Long
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
How it Happened: Titanic edited by Geoff Tibballs
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
18. Find a book with stars on it.
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
19. Find a non YA book.
Juliet by Anne Fortier
I’m not going to lie to ya’ll this was actually a hard challenge to do. I had to take all of my books off my book case, so I could answer some of these questions, but others I luckily remembered so I was able to do those pretty quickly. If you would like to do this book tag, than please feel free to copy these questions. You may discover books you forgot you had like I just did.
Go have fun on a scavenger hunt my friends!