Hey Fellow Bookworms!
I had the honor of being tagged by the amazing Charli Dee, who can be found at https://lifewithcharli.home.blog. These are a list of questions to help people learn more about the blogger. I like this idea, because you get to learn more about a person with the questions and get a glimpse into their lives. To give a little bit more information about this post Vogue 73 questions is a special interview Vogue Magazine does with celebrities. The interview is usually done at the celebrity’s home, and they are asked 73 rapid fire questions! A blogger parody version has been going around, and I was lucky enough to be tagged in it to answer these questions.
Let’s get started!
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
My order basically stays the same: Original Oatmeal with brown sugar, nuts, dried fruits, and a Venti Chi Tea Latte. It is so bad that the people in Starbucks knows me by my order, and when I walk in they greet me by name.
2. What does your workstation look like?
When working on my blog, I am mainly sitting on my bed with the TV on in the background, and my laptop on my lap which is connected to the power cord, so I don’t lose power lol. Right now I am typing and watching episodes of Scorpion.
3. Favorite food?
I would have to say anything Italian, because I could honestly eat Italian all day everyday.
4. Favorite author?
If I must only name one author I would say it will always be Jane Austen.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
People love who they love, but I am not one for open relationships. When I am with someone I want them to be just with me.
6. What is your favorite video game?
Okay, I have to name two here because I have two: Kingdom Hearts, and Alice: The Madness Returns.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Trollis Sour Bite Gummy Crawlers
8. Favorite movie?
The animated Beauty and the Beast.
9. Favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice
10. Twitter or Instagram?
This is a hard question….but I would have to say Twitter, because I feel like you can connect with more people that way.
11. Desktop or laptop?
Definitely a laptop, because with it you can write anywhere!
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
I would say the best advice I have ever received would be “You can do anything you put your mind to”, which my mom always tells me when I don’t think I can do something.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Getting my blog posts ready for the week and trying not to think about going to work on Monday.
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I got passing grades in high school, but they weren’t all A’s. Now in college I actually got serious about school and got all A’s.
16. Dream job?
I would love to be a world famous writer. I have so many stories in my head, but can’t find the write way to put them on paper…maybe one day though.
17. Play any sports?
HAHAHAHA……nope. I was a dancer in High School though.
18. Do you have a degree?
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
20. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
I actually love author fact posts and book tag posts.
21. What do you like to collect?
At this time I would say books, because I have a whole lot and keep buying more lol.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Honest, Trustworthy, and Fun
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Lol, I was actually given a rapper name by a co-worker and it was White Chocolate
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
Charli Dee 🙂
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To have a library that is exactly like the Beast’s library!
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
Two: One on my wrist and the other on my ankle
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I would say I am grateful for all the support I have received on my blog and all of my fellow bloggers and authors that I have met through this journey.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I would have to say signing up with Net Galley and within a week of being on there, getting approved to review 10 ARCs!!!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Getting to relax at home with my family
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Being comfortable with yourself, and being able to go places by yourself and having fun!
32. Favorite season?
Fall, because it’s the perfect weather especially in Texas, because Summer is way too hot.
33. Favorite holiday?
Halloween, and if we celebrated it all month long that would be okay by me 🙂
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
I would say Belle, because she is strong in her own right, loves her family, and loves to read.
35. Do you like surprises?
I actually do
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
I would say the best surprise was when my parents threw me a surprise 16th birthday party and all my friends were there.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
I honestly didn’t cry at my surprise party
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I would say making a canvas collage for my mother with photos of animals that we have loved, and that have passed.
39. Do you like muffins?
Yip, my favorite are Banana Nut Muffins, I will fight for them
40. Do you cook often?
Ummmm……no, but I can bake
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
My daddy’s homemade beach cobbler
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Key Lime Pie
43. Cake or pie?
Cake, definitely cake
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Mexican food. I just can’t do spicy.
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Nothing, because I am asleep
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
The Fierce Woman of History
48. Best animated film?
Surprise, surprise….Beauty and the Beast
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
I honestly can’t think of anything that comes to mind, there are a lot of male co-workers that open doors for the women though.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Laugh and get to know each other, without being on a cellphone.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
When they are constantly on their phone
52. Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
“Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants”…thank the lord this has never been said to me, because that person would probably be slapped
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
A book, deodorant, and aspirin
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
I would love to play Elizabeth Hamilton
57. Kittens or puppies?
I would have to go with puppies
58. Favorite Sushi roll?
I don’t eat sushi, I tried it once and didn’t like it.
59. What lipstick do you use?
I use Corset from NYX
60. What foundation do you use?
Barely There, but only put it on when I am going to musicals
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry, too much hair and too lazy to blow dry
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney Character?
Belle, always and forever
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I am probably going to take a nap and watch Disney movies
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The 1933 King Kong, that movie actually made me laugh so hard I cried and snorted
66. Movie that made you cry?
I have two and yes I am naming two: The Notebook, and a Walk to Remember
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
“Finding my own path in the world”
69. What is your favorite animal?
I would have to say an Otter
70. Favorite Illustrator?
Dr, Seuss, because he created the Grinch, who I absolutely love!!!!
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Bette White, because I believe we would have fun and have a lot of laughs.
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Laying in bed, cuddled up with my dog, and reading a book!
I hope that you learned something about me, and I can’t wait to learn something about the below bloggers:
The Geekish Brunette- https://thegeekishbrunette.wordpress.com/
Abby Like to Read- https://abbylikestoread.wordpress.com/
After The Monsters Came- https://afterthemonsterscame.wordpress.com/
Binging on a Budget- https://www.bingingonabudget.com/
Blame Chocolate- https://blameitonchocolate.wordpress.com/