So I had the honor of being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award Challenge by Extra life,who’s blog can be found at https://extralifereviews.com/2019/09/14/double-tagged/. I was excited to receive the nomination and answer the questions that were asked by Extra Life. Here are the questions and my answers below!
Have you ever purchased something that turned out to be phony?
Not to my knowledge, but I am very careful with what I purchase, especially online.
What time do you usually get up?
When I have to go to work I get up at 4:20, on the weekends it depends when the dogs get me up.
What time do you usually go to bed?
I usually go lay down between 8:30 and 9 pm, but sometimes don’t go to sleep until 10, 11 or 12 am.
What line from any medium managed to hit you like a ton of bricks?
None that I can think of at this moment.
Have you ever owned a record player?
I haven’t owned one, but my parents did.
What color do you prefer your consoles (or computer) to be in?
I don’t think I have a preference, but all my laptops have been silver recently.
Do you prefer your books to be in a physical format or in an electronic format?
Now this is a tough one. I like books in both formats honestly. It depends on my mood on which book format I chose to read at that time.
What is your least favorite thing about a work you like?
When a book ends on a cliff hanger, and the author doesn’t come out with the next book. I am still waiting 8 years later for the final book in a series.
What is your favorite thing about a work you dislike?
I honestly don’t have a favorite thing about a work that I dislike. If I dislike a book, 9 times out of 10 I won’t finish it, if I can’t get into it.
Have you ever attempted to use an alternative keyboard layout?
I haven’t. I am pretty old school when it comes to keyboards.
What is the longest amount of time you’ve ever been in a plane?
That would be on my way to Switzerland and we left Dallas to go to our layover in London, which was about 12ish hours on a red eye. Where I found out I can not sleep on an airplane…..
Thank you again to Extra Life for the tag!
Here are my questions:
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Who is your all time favorite author?
- If you could live in any fictional world, which one would you live in?
- What book did you read that has continued to stick with you after reading it?
- If you could date any fictional character, who would it be?
- How do you decide what book you are going to read next?
- Where is your favorite spot to read your book?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea to drink?
- What draws you to a book that makes you want to pick it up and buy it?
- What paranormal creature would you want to be?
The people I tag are:
- Cali’s Book Camp: https://bookcampblog.wordpress.com/
- Nad’s Book Nook: https://nadsbooknook.wordpress.com/
- Not So Modern Girl: https://notsomoderngirl.wordpress.com/
- Holly Reads A Lot: https://hollylovesbooks.wordpress.com/
- Dee’s Reads: https://sweetdgabereads.home.blog/
- Alison In Bookland: https://alisoninbookland.com/