**Warning: If you are subscribed to OwlCrate and haven’t gotten your September box yet, this post does include spoilers, and everything in the box**
So, today I decided to post what was received in September’s OwlCrate book. I have loved every box I have received so far, and this one in no different. If you haven’t subscribed to a book box yet, and you want to, I would suggest this one, because you get a lot of awesome things in it!
Let’s get September unboxed!
The book for this month is The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones. OwlCrate gives you special editions of the books that are in all their boxes. The edition that OwlCrate did has an all white cover instead of the black cover the original has.
In this box, they also included another book from the Penguin Classic collection. That book is The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
The goodies that were provided in this month’s box are listed below:
- Skeleton Fingerless gloves created by Team OwlCrate
- Exclusive coffee created by Bones-Coffee Company
- A ceramic trinket dish inspired by Frankenstein and designed by Stella Bookish Art
- An art print inspired by Something Wicked This Way Comes and created by Anne Lambelet
- An as all OwlCrate boxes come with a custom enamel pin created specifically for the book by Lapels and Spells
This box gives you everything to prepare you to get into the Halloween spirit and to keep you warm at night!
Go read a spooky book my goblins!