Happy Thursday Everyone!
So today I decided to do another book tag that I found on Reading, Reading, Reading’s website which can be found at https://readingreadingreading.com/2015/03/15/bookish-love-tag/. When I was reading this tag, I thought it would be a fun and interesting tag to do, so I decided to do it! It will also give you readers a better chance to get to know some more about me.
Let’s get this book tag started!
1. Three book boyfriends/girlfriends
- Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
- Nathaniel Thorn from Sorcery of Thorns
- Ramos from The Shelby Nichols Series
2. Three One True Pairings
- Annie and Drew from Waiting for Tom Hanks
- Evie and Luc from The Darkest Star
- Lou and Reid from Serpent & Dove
3. Favorite first kiss
- Matthew and Diana from A Discovery of Witches
4. What couple had the greatest sexual tension?
- Alex and Aiden from Half-Blood
5. …go to a fancy restaurant
- Delaney and Hugh from The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride
6. …have a quiet picnic/walk on the beach
- Kyle and Lindy from Beastly
7. …stay at home and watch Netflix
- Luc and Evie from The Darkest Star
8. …go dancing!
- Belle and Beast from Belle
9. What couple do you want to get together?
- Zayne and Trinity from Storm and Fury
10. What couple do you HATE that everyone else LOVES?
- Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter
If you would like to do this book tag than you should because it was actually fun and challenging!