So, today I am back with another today’s color post, and this time we are going with my second favorite color of Red! Now, I am not going to lie this color was actually really easy when I consulted the hardcovers on my shelves, but here they are!
Let’s get this Red color started!
- Ace of Shadows by Amanda Foody
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
- Blood Countess by Lana Popovic
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard
These were just a few red covers I was able to find on my bookshelf. If you have a hard cover book on your shelf that is red, please feel free to leave the title in the comment section below!
Hope you all enjoyed and until next time, go on a crazy new adventure my dears!