Yes, I am back with another book tag, but what can I say, I love doing these book tags, and my have to try to create my own one day. I hope you love reading these as much as I love doing them! I got this book tag from Reading, Reading, Reading website which can be found here: https://readingreadingreading.com/2015/03/25/coffee-book-tag/. Please go check out her website and her answers to this book tag!
Let’s get this tag started!
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I would say for me it was The Vampire Academy Novels, but I got through it and loved them in the end
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I would say any Christmas book period, because I know I love reading Christmas books around that time of year
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
The Rough-Face Girl hands down wins
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
This one is a tie: Anything by Agatha Christie, The Shelby Nichols series, and the Amelia Peabody Series
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Every book that belongs to the Harry Potter book series
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
Jacqueline E. Smith, met her at a Comic Con and fell in love with her writing
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
I honestly don’t think I have a book that I was expecting more from
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! If you would like to do this book tag, please feel free too! I would love to see everyone’s answers!
Until Next Time, go on a new adventure!