So, this is another post that I found while perusing the web looking for new book blog ideas, and thought that this would be a good post to try. Now it doesn’t have to rhyme, you just have to try to create a poem from the books on your shelf using their spines. I actually found this quite fun, and please don’t judge me on my bad rhyming skills, lol.
Here we go!
The poem I created, as seen in the picture above, goes as follows:
“Fight or flight, Juliet,
The girl the sea gave back,
The Lost Daughter,
Uneasy Lies the Crown.”
I thought it was actually kind of creative, the books I used were:
- Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
- Juliet by Anne Fortier
- The Girl The Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young
- The Lost Daughter by Gill Paul
- Cupid’s Match by Lauren Palphreyman
- Uneasy Lies the Crown by Tasha Alexander
If you would like to create your own book spine poetry please do, I would love to see what everyone comes up with!