Happy Hump Day Everyone!
So, I am back with another book tag post. Except this one is slightly different, but I am always up for a challange. It’s called The Book Tower Challenge, and I found it on Reading, Reading, Reading’s website, which her answers can be found here: https://readingreadingreading.com/2014/05/11/the-book-tower-challenge/. So, please go check her answers out as well!
To play you set a timer to 1 minute and 30 seconds to find all the books on the list below. Then you set it again to 1 minute and 30 seconds to put the books in alphabetical order! Lastly count all the books you put in order and that is your final score!
Let’s get this book challenge started!
1. First Book in a Series
The Darkest Star
2. Second Book in a Different Series
Midnight in Austenland
3. A book with blue on the cover
The Upside of Falling
4. A book with 7 letters on it
5. A book you’ve never read
6. A book with the sky on it
Ramses the Damned
7. A book with the same first letter as your first name
Once Upon A Dream
8. A Classic
Pride and Prejudice
9. Non-Fiction Book
The Romanov Sisters
10. 4 or more Colors on spine
11. #1 New York Times Best Seller
The Diary of Anne Frank
12. The smallest (length times width as well as pages) book on your shelf
The List Lover’s Guide to Jane Austen
13. The last book you bought
Cries From The Lost Island
14. Cover with a face on it
Fight or Flight
15. A spin off
The Beast’s Heart
16. Book published 10 years ago
17. Sequel coming out next year
None, all the books I have their equals come out this year
18. The authors first letter of there first name is the same letter as there last name (i.e. Marrissa Meyer)
19. A book with an epilogue
Kiss of Vengeance
20. A book title made up with a fake word
I honestly don’t have any
My score was 15/2, and man this was a hard but fun challenge. If you would like to accept the challenge of the book tower, please do so because I would love to see your answers and score!