Happy Friday Everyone!
So, we have reached the end of March a couple of days ago, which means it is time for another Monthly Wrap Up, where I present you with the books that I read in the month of March! I didn’t get to read as many books this month as I would like, however I still felt like dealing with a new job, training, and working from home, I did pretty well this month!
Here are the books that I read in the month of March:
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- Skin and Bones by Susan Harris
- Kiss of Vengeance by Samantha Young
- The Deeds of the Disturber by Elizabeth Peters
- Break Your Glass Slippers by Amanda Lovelace
- Great Goddesses: Life Lessons from Myths and Monsters by Nikita Gill
I would love to see what books you all read in the month of March, so if you would like to list them below in the comments or do your own blog post, please do!
Everyone have a safe and amazing weekend!