So, we are almost to the end of the week, and I decided to try my hand at the book spine poetry again. My first one can be found here: https://iwontsayiminlovewithreading.wordpress.com/2020/03/12/book-spine-poetry/. This is actually a pretty fun and challenging post!
Here is my second created poem using book spines!
The poem as seen above goes like this:
“Conceal, Don’t Feel
The Secret Wife,
I’ve Got Your Number.
The Upside of Falling,
All The Little Lights,
As Dust Daces,
Cries From The Lost Island”.
The books that were used in this poem are:
- Conceal, Don’t Feel by Jen Calonita
- The Secret Wife by Gill Paul
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophia Kinsella
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- All The Little Lights by Jamie McGuire
- As Dust Dances by Samantha Young
- The Deep by Alma Katsu
- Cries From The Lost Island by Kathleen O’Neal Gear
Until next time, happy reading!!