So, I can’t believe we are on the last day of April already. This month has flown by, but I am also finding out the longer I work from home the more my days just kind of blur together. I sometimes don’t even know what day of the week it is, and have to stare at my phone’s calendar to figure it out. As has become my monthly tradition, it is now time for my April Wrap Up.
Here are the books I read during the Month of April!
- Being Not Good By Elizabeth Stevens
- Conceal, Don’t Feel by Jen Calonita
- So This Is Love by Elizabeth Lim
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
- Red Rider by Kate Avery Ellison
As you can see from the list my reading went from mystery, to retellings, to paranormal, and ended on romance. My reading stretched different genres this month, and you know I am very happy with the books that I have read!
What has everyone else read this month? Please feel free to put them in the comments below!