Well, we have finally made it to May and a lot of restaurants, stores, and the malls are starting to open back up. I haven’t really ventured out anywhere, although I will admit I can’t wait to go to Half Price Books and Barns and Noble. There is just something about browsing the shelves and taking my time finding my next read. Today I am going to be revealing the contents of the April Owl Crate box, so warning, if you subscribe to Owl Crate and haven’t received your box yet, be warned this post is going to contain spoilers.
With that being said, let’s get to the unboxing!
April’s theme was :Full Moon Magic, and the book that they chose for this month is Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie. The book has a different cover from the original, is signed by the author, and has sprayed edges (I tried to get that in the photo, so hopefully you will be able to see the edges). This I have decided will be my next read!
The items that they chose to go along with the theme of Full Moon Magic are the following:
- A canvas pouch with a quote from Oscar Wilde created by paperbackbones
- A bamboo moon phase banner created by paperbackbones
- A tote bag inspired by Shatter Me and created by Unlucky Design
- A notebook with an Oscar Wilde quote and created by Kim Becker Design
- A crescent moon bracelet inspired by Winterwood and created by Team Owl Crate
- A 300 piece jigsaw puzzle with Remus Lupin on it and created by atalienart
- This month’s enamel pin inspired by this month’s book and created by White Wide Woods
I hope you all enjoyed this unboxing, and as always, if your looking for a monthly subscription to try, I highly recommend Owl Crate!