So, since we have entered another month it is that time again where I do my monthly wrap up. Now in May I actually wound up reading 9 books, which I think is a record for me when it comes to books read in a month. I am also like 8 books ahead on my Goodreads challenge, but I am not stopping now!
Anyways, here are the books that I read in the month of May listed and pictured below!
- Stay Sexy And Don’t Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark
- Beauty And The Billionaire by Cindy West (not pictured, kindle)
- The Marriage Effect by Karla Sorensen(not pictured, kindle)
- Heart’s Desire by Cameron Dokey
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Book Worm Crush by Linda Brown Robert
- Work In Progress by Staci Hart
- Coming Up Roses by Staci Hart
- Hungry Like The Wolf by Jessica Lynch (not pictured, kindle)
I would love to see what everyone else read in May, please feel free to add the titles in the comments below or to do your own post!
Until next time, go on an adventure of a lifetime through reading!
3 thoughts on “May Wrap Up”
Thanks for the list of great books for my summer reading list!
The Bookworm Crush looks super cute!
It really was!!