Happy Friday Everyone!
We finally made it to Friday, and I have to admit I can’t wait for the weekend. I decided to do another book tag this week, and since it’s summer I decided to go with a summer themed one. I found The Life’s A Beach Book Tag on Dwell in Possibility’s website, which their answers can be found here: https://dwellinpossibilityblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/the-lifes-a-beach-book-tag/. Please go check out their answers to this book tag as well!
Let’s get this book tag started!
1) THE SAND: A BOOK THAT STUCK WITH YOU LONG AFTER YOU FINISHED READING
2) THE SUN: A BOOK THAT BURNED YOU
3) THE WAVES: A BOOK THAT CALMS YOU DOWN AFTER A LONG DAY
4) THE BATHING SUIT: A BOOK WITH A PRETTY, SUMMER-Y COVER
5) THE BIRDS: A BOOK THAT IS EVERYWHERE
6) THE COMPANY: A BOOK WITH WONDERFUL CHARACTERS
7) THE ICE-COLD DRINKS: A BOOK YOU ABSOLUTELY GULPED DOWN
8) THE FUN MEMORIES: A BOOK YOU CAN’T WAIT TO RETURN TO (well in my case a series)