Today I am back with another book tag, and this one seems a little bit challenging because it relies on memory, however I am more than up to the challenge to see what I can come up with. I found this book tag on The Book Nut’s website, which can be found here: https://booklovingnut.com/2014/09/15/the-book-blogger-memory-challenge-tag/. So, please go check out her blog and answers as well.
Let’s get this challenge started!
- Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
The Dragon Finds Forever by Kristen Painter
- Name a book about a character called George.
The only one that comes to mind is Curious George
- Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
Trashy Romance Novel by Jacqueline E. Smith
- Name a book set in Australia.
A Girl’s Guide To The Outback by Jessica Kate
- Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
Not going to lie I can’t think of one
- Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
- Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- Name a book with a eponymous title.
Cupid’s Match by Lauren Palphreyman
- Name a book turned into a movie.
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I will admit that book challenge was hard and fun. I tag anyone who would like to do this book tag and challenge their book memory as well!