Yes, I am back to doing another book tag, but hey what can I say, I love doing book tags and find them very fun! Today’s book tag is the Soul Ripping Romance Book Tag, which I found on Literary Elephant’s website, which their answers and original post can be found here: https://literaryelephant.wordpress.com/2019/07/15/soul-ripping-romance-tag/. So, please go check out their answers as well!
Here is how to complete the book tag: Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged your heart strings. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears or a combination of all three.
Let’s get this book tag started!
My list of the eight romances that tugged at my heart strings:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- As Dust Dances by Samantha Young
- The Entire Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey
- Trashy Romance Novel by Jacqueline E. Smith
I chose to do 8 because I am a sucker for a good romance! I would love to see your answers, so if you would like to do this book tag please do or you can add them in the comments below!
Until next time, go on a new far away adventure!